A few things:
- I must be seriously out of shape, cause walking to school with my baby bro felt like the longest walk ever. (Mind you, we live right next to the school.. I can see the school from my bedroom window. That, and we jay walked..)
- High school kids seem so annoying - is it cause we grew up?
- Guys try so hard at being cool here, it’s kind of sad. :|
- Leadership 2 kids seem so cocky and give off that “I’m better than you” just cause they’re running this shebang. WHATEVS.
- And to that one L2 girl who was letting people into the gym, a big eff you for not letting me in just cause you already let in enough people. I already told you I don’t go to school here.. you big idiot.
- They have such an inefficient way of organizing Maze Day. Ugh - the planner in me wants to just rip everything apart and plan it for them. For free. That’s how annoyingly inefficient it was.
- They have MSJHS License Plate Frames now! That’s kind of cute - the idea, not the actual frame.
- And last but not least, they use credit card machines and such now! That’s pretty cool - so much easier to pay for stuff!
Anyways, as much time as I wasted, it was cool hanging out with my bros. They told me stories of their classmates and future high school plans. 8)